Under the pseudonym is hiding an autodidact, almost experienced amateur photographer.
- By "almost", I mean there’s always something new to learn in photography
- By "almost", I want you to understand that I try to stay humble, many photographers talk about themselves at the 3rd person on their internet site
- By "almost", I am conscious that perfection does not exist, not for me, not for you --- but we can try to reach it!
- "Autodidact" because I came to photography from drawing and computing. By trial and errors I am trying to succeed, or at least be far better than in the beginning
■ Try it, if you dare !
My penchant in photography has always been female portrait
I also love artistic nudes, this is after all a more naked form of female portrait!
I know how to do many other things, it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words:
- First, visit the photo galleries for an overview
- Trying to combine all my artistic sides, I am able to produce virtual paintings
- The use of photomanipulation tools allows to unleash your imagination with Photomontages
- To show you I can shoot something else than female portraits, you can find photos of Nature: animals, plants, "macro" photos and astronomy (in other words, the very small and the infinitely large)
■ An air of mystery
Well no, my face is not really the one in this article’s photo!
The man really is Robert Cornelius, an American pioneer of the discovery of photography. This photo is the first intentional photographic portrait of a human, shot in 1839.
As for me, I like to be mysterious, particularly concerning my real identity and how I look. Only one photo of me exists on the entire internet, and I uploaded it myself. Of course I can’t tell you where...
Pose for me, so you can find out who I really am !