The word glamour comes, a little distorted, from scottish.
In photography, the meaning is more hollywoodian:
An attractive or exciting quality that makes certain people or things seem appealing
- The Color Purple (Lying) ©AbsurdePhoton -
A nice place to relax
- Lightbath (black and white) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The sun had entered to carress her face & her shoulder
- Poo-poo-pee-doo ©AbsurdePhoton -
Beware Betty Boop, you got competition!
- Munchable ©AbsurdePhoton -
It's like a delicious looking fruit, I would like just a bite
- Wired rainbow ©AbsurdePhoton -
The sun was playing with the little colored plastic rounds
- Golden and Blue ©AbsurdePhoton -
A bit of delicacy in this world of brutes
- The color purple (Upright) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Gotta find a new position
- Bohemian Rhapsody ©AbsurdePhoton -
As she was dancing, the strap suddenly fell
- Caraco (Inspiration) ©AbsurdePhoton -
- Inclined thought ©AbsurdePhoton -
You stare first at her yes, then...
- Double pinup ©AbsurdePhoton -
Is this the ghost of Marilyn?
- In-descent ©AbsurdePhoton -
How far these beautiful legs could go?
- Glamour by the window (black and white) ©AbsurdePhoton -
On a bed in her dressing gown, wrapped in brightness
- Fabric (arms crossed) ©AbsurdePhoton -
- Mysterious mirror ©AbsurdePhoton -
Mirror, mirror, who is the fairest?
- Mari-Anne-Lyn ©AbsurdePhoton -
Poo-poo-pee-doo, Anne-Marilyn or Marily-Anne?
- Dichotomy (Sexy) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Strangely sexy in spite of her harsh look
- Mona Lisa ©AbsurdePhoton -
Is this how Leonardo da Vinci was inspired?