When a photo becomes a painting...
Something that you can hang on your wall.
Would you like to be transformed into a work of art?
It is possible with the modern technics of photomanipulation.
Do you like it, does it ring a bell? Now you have the need to pose for ? Don’t wait !
(you will certainly recognize some pictures from other galleries)
- Draped back (Pastel) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Soft colors for this beautiful draped back
- Discovery (Cézanne) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Warm shades for this face, repainted with Cézanne's technics
- Leaned (Illustroke) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Intertwined wires recreate this view of the library
- On the watch (Azo) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Colors become brilliant & also ''drool'' a little, that doesn't make this clown less disturbing though
- Sitting (dark Gruppé) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The original photo was very bright, this rendering darkens the scene, which becomes more mysterious
- Naughty (Novel) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Half-engraving, half comics, blue fits her so well
- Shower (Re-Acrylic) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The acrylic rendering simplifies the details, leaving only bright colors
- Between sky and earth (Dark) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The processing cuts out hard shadows on this silhouette, it produces a backlighting effect over a colored background
- Mysterious mirror (Aqua) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The watercolor splashes have greatly simplified the scene, deeply accentuate the shades
- Illuminated (Glamour) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The difference with the original photo is subtle, the ''glamour'' side is accented by the warms colors
- Pinup (Coniglietto) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The reinforced shades, allied with the touches of painting, have transformed the original photo into an artistic nude painting, which you could almost hang in your sitting-room
- Teasing (Heavy Azo) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Even if the model was reworked in a subtle way, the background has become a fluid colored scribbling, enforcing the oil painting aspect
- Prostrate (Acrylic) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The simplification process have smoothed the hair, with red & yellow dominant colors for the whole picture