Using the depthmap method to transform already existing photos, the 3D effect brings them more depth.
With or without 3D googles, (re)discover my Glamour photos with a different point of view!
See how to visualize several 3D photo formats.
- Munchable (original) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The original version of this nice behind
- Munchable 3D (black and white anaglyph) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The impression of depth is increased by the background distance
- Munchable 3D (cross-eyed anaglyph) ©AbsurdePhoton -
The coloured version without googles
- Munchable 3D (animated) ©AbsurdePhoton -
If it's always moving it can't be munched!
- In-descent (original) ©AbsurdePhoton -
A peeping Tom way of climbing down stairs
- In-descent 3D (colour anaglyph) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Each element of the photo is clearly defined in depth
- In-descent 3D (cross-eyed anaglyph) ©AbsurdePhoton -
These legs already make you squint...
- In-descent 3D (animated) ©AbsurdePhoton -
Dizzy in the stairs?